Memcached hackathon

Steve Grimm sgrimm at facebook.com
Wed Jun 20 00:14:10 UTC 2007

All right, it sounds like there is enough interest to make this worth doing.
I have a bit of a schedule constraint in that in a few weeks I'm going to be
out of town for roughly a month and a half. I'd like to do this before I go,
while still scheduling it far enough in advance for people to make room in
their schedules. How does the evening of Monday, July 9 work for everyone?

We will officially get started at 7:30PM but of course you can show up later
if you're coming from far away and want to avoid traffic and so on. Facebook
will supply food and soft drinks; there's also plenty of good stuff to eat
within easy walking distance of the office. We'll go as late as people feel
like staying.

-Steve