Memory management

Jure Petrovic fonz at siol.net
Mon Mar 26 12:32:03 UTC 2007

I think I have made a mistake in my previous post.

When an object falls into a slab class, it always takes full size
of that class. So, if for example we have a 50 bytes object it will
be stored in 64-byte slab class and will take whole 64 bytes (50 b + 14
b unused).

Attacted updated pdf schematics.

Please correct me, if I am wrong.