NHibernate and memcached

Paul Cowan paul.cowan at twentysixlondon.com
Thu May 17 15:14:19 UTC 2007

Has anybody any relevant experience in using memcached and NHibernate in
conjunction.

I am talking about the NHibernate.Caches.MemCache.MemCacheProvider.dll.

I am wanting to use it from an ASP.NET application, I have it all up and
running but it is all a bit of an unknown.

I have some pertinent question to ask to anybody in the know.

Can anyone answer my questions, perhaps offline if that would less
disturb the group

Twentysix
LONDON
Eldon House