memory partitioning

Peter Chiu peterchiu at jobsdb.com
Mon Oct 1 06:31:04 UTC 2007

My previous mail might be confusing.. pls let me clarify:

Option 1:

One instance of Memcached using 30GB of RAM running on each server. That
is, a total of 10 instances of Memcached

Option 2:

15 instances of Memcached, each using 2GB RAM, running on each server.
That is, (a total of 15 instances on each server) x (10 servers) = 150
instances of Memcached

Best,

Peter