SERVER_ERROR out of memory on small puts to memcache.

Matt Knox matthewknox at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:38:54 UTC 2007

cache-fu also prepends a namespace; in my case, that's "prodapp:".  That is
the 8 chars I refer to.  I should have said this-I'm not so much worried
about why python breaks at a larger length as I am that the error occurs at
all.  It seems to me that memcache should boot something out of cache and
store the small blob I submitted-I could understand the error if I was
attempting to store a large blob of data and the cache did not have a slab
big enough for it, but surely it can evict a larger object to store a small
one, no?

--
(def (eval e l d c)
  (if  (atom? e)