how to truncate the logs without kill memcached

Sheldon Chen schen at visiblepath.com
Tue Oct 23 04:28:07 UTC 2007

that's absolutely right.  i'll definitely remember it now...
i still have plenty of disk space for it to grow for at least another
week before i have to kill it.  (by then i'll have appservers point to
another memcached.) the question now is: will a 1-10G sized log file
have serious impact on the performance of the memcached?

thanks,
sheldon