unable to invalidate objects from memcached

Raj Bala rajbala at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:55:55 UTC 2007

Ahh -- sorry.  Just learned something new today.  I didn't realize
that you could do that.

I was referring to starting up memcached with debug information (not
specific to a particular client) using the following:

LD_DEBUG=libs memcached -v

Here's the stats output --- any thoughts would be much appreciated.

STAT pid 8567
STAT uptime 68922
STAT time 1193154524
STAT version 1.2.2