Replication

Jeetendra Mirchandani jeetum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 03:53:41 UTC 2007

Brian,

I have tried out something similar to what you have been thinking -
and it worked just fine!

http://lists.danga.com/pipermail/memcached/2006-October/002856.html

Not everybody will accept this scene where your cache is a little more
than a cache, and you want some reliability out of it, while giving it
more hardware/memory.

Had a few changes in the what were described there, can discuss if you want.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Jeetu

--
Regards,
Jeetu

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."