Memcached + MySQL

Patrick Galbraith patg at grazr.com
Wed Oct 31 01:46:43 UTC 2007

Also coming soon will be Memcached UDFs (user defined functions) which
will allow you to be able to use MySQL, via SQL, to interact with
Memcached. Consider this a pre-announcement announcement ;)

--
Patrick Galbraith, Senior Programmer
Grazr - Easy feed grazing and sharing

Satyam Eva Jayate - Truth Alone Triumphs
Mundaka Upanishad