Memcached + MySQL

Patrick Galbraith patg at grazr.com
Wed Oct 31 02:44:14 UTC 2007

Looks like what I was thinking of, actually. I'll have to think about
what I was brainstorming the other night and see if this does just that.
I knew he had done the work with Lua, and somehow missed his memcached_udf.

One less thing to possibly have to do ;)

>>> http://tangent.org/                <-- Software
>>> http://exploitseattle.com/    <-- Fun