Partial Flush?

John Kramlich john.kramlich at gigoit.org
Sun Sep 2 14:36:16 UTC 2007

Sam,

If the different domains do not share the same dataset I would recommend
simply running an instance of the memcache dameon for each domain.  Just
give them all their own unique port number.  This gives you the benefit
that a flush on one site will not effect the others.

- John

http://www.Gigoit.org - Give and Get Free Items in your Area.  (Saving
the planet is just a bonus)