Regarding chunk size growth factor

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Wed Sep 12 18:22:09 UTC 2007

Hey,

This has been answered (in good detail) on the mailing list in the past,
and also the header for slabs.c. This isn't a value you usually want to
tune at all. If you really want to tune it, I'd recommend familiarizing
yourself with the sources to the slabber first.

This should be in the FAQ though. If someone finds that e-mail please
link it somewhere ;)

-Dormando