How to delete lots of related keys at once

K J sanbat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:07:44 UTC 2007

For instance, I'd like to cache my search pages, as they are really
database/cpu intensive.  For instance, on a social networking site someone
could be searching based on sex, height, religion, hobbies, location, and
other combined criteria.  This sort of query hits the databse hard, and it
wouldn't take too many of those to crash the db server.

In this case wouldn't it be great to cache every single search that comes
in, so that in a duplicate search the app wouldn't have to hit the database
again?