Memcached Replication

Kris Drebin kris.drebin at a-cti.com
Wed Apr 2 19:45:27 UTC 2008

-Hi Adam,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately writes are very common in this
application.

Do you, or does anyone else have any other ideas of how I can
accomplish my goal of creating a fail-over solution using memcached?
so that if one memcached server dies, the other will have all the
needed information?

Thank you very much,
Kris

--