Two binary protocol questions (draft, stats)

Aaron Stone aaron at serendipity.cx
Thu Apr 3 22:06:45 UTC 2008

On Apr 3, 2008, at 2:43 PM, dormando wrote:

> Wouldn't kill us to at least review what parts of the docs are
> inconsistent with the server, laying them out on the list, or just
> heavyhandedly deciding they differences are meaningless and updating
> the docs.

I am slammed at work right now and then going on vacation. I'll be
sane and available to really be helpful again in mid-May.

Since that's just a few weeks away anyhow, might we schedule a binary
protocol interop event for late May or June?

It'd be great to both hammer out the inconsistencies in our
implementations and in the docs.

(It'd also be great do this during daylight hours ;-)

Aaron