Memcached Replication

Monty Taylor monty at inaugust.com
Mon Apr 7 13:28:54 UTC 2008

Hey all,

I've uploaded a new release of the wrappers I've been working on around
Brian's libmemcached.

http://launchpad.net/libmemcached-wrappers/trunk/0.3.0/+download/libmemcached-wrappers-0.3.0.tar.gz

In this release, I added beginning support for Ruby, bringing us to
Java, Python and Ruby.

I also split the Java code into a set of Interfaces and some
implementation classes. I still need to add a factory to make that make
a little more sense... but one thing at a time. I'd like to get some
feedback from people on the interfaces so we can make them good and solid.

I need to put in tests - which is entirely not-done at the moment.

I also need to implement the callback functions.

Monty