Strange perl Cached::Memcached behavior

Andrew Bryan abryan at pangeamedia.com
Tue Apr 15 15:43:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

I actually didn't change any of the behavior options in my basic tests,
which is perhaps why we were seeing no performance improvements.
I must say that we're very excited about the consistent hashing though.

In any case, this post wasn't supposed to be about libmemcached... All I
really want to know is if someone has any idea why a basic counter using
Cache::Memcached would be failing under heavy (but not ludicrously
heavy) load...

Kind regards
-Andrew