installations and memchached libraries for python

Jehiah Czebotar jehiah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:24:03 UTC 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 7:14 AM, bharath venkatesh <bharathv6 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi
> i am doing a project in python ..i am reqiured to use memchache for caching
> .. pls any one guide me how to install memchached and interface it with
> python ... and i also  have been searching for memcached  libraries for
> python ..but didn't find one ..rather found for other languages .. can any
> one tell me where to find a list of memcached  libraries for python ..
>

> bharath venk

I believe this is the one commonly used (at the very least i use it
and am happy with it)

you can install it with 'setup.py install' just like other python libraries.

http://www.tummy.com/Community/software/python-memcached/

I'm not sure where you looked, but it is listed on the official api list
http://www.danga.com/memcached/apis.bml

--
Jehiah