Upcoming memcached releases + rambling.

Brian Aker brian at tangent.org
Thu Feb 7 19:49:54 UTC 2008

Hi!

On Feb 7, 2008, at 11:09 AM, Dustin Sallings wrote:

>> Please give me one week to iron out the repo stuff. I think we can
>> deal
>> with this.
>

> 	No rush.  It's more a problem for you than anyone else.  :)

You are not alone :)

(And I keep a memcached mercurial repository but I explicitly do not
want to be the main repository).

Both Google Code and SourceForge are out for hosting. Neither offer
much (though I am wondering if you couldn't get mercurial to sort of
work on SourceForge). Launchpad is an option, but that means BZR, yet
another system.

One thought, why not publish the existence of multiple repositories on
the project page?

Cheers,
	-Brian

Brian "Krow" Aker, brian at tangent.org