coverity coverage

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Mon Feb 25 18:52:32 UTC 2008

A while ago all of the danga lists broke because of a bug in mailman's
digest mailer.

I did some hacks to work around it, but it'll only send the digest if
there were no parser errors for that time period, which is apparently never.

Got tired of hacking mailman, so unfortunately digests probably won't
work unless I give it another whack. I can see about us moving and/or
getting the lists upgraded though.

Brad; if you're reading and care. I can do this, but it's not a huge
priority for me right now.

-Dormando