no reply patch

hachi hachi at kuiki.net
Tue Feb 26 10:51:37 UTC 2008

Tomash,

It's late and so I can't talk to dormando about this for a few hours,
but a couple days ago I backed out your noreply patches from the
memcache perl client because they were causing the client to hang using
a memcache server unaware of 'noreply'. I haven't investigated the
situation beyond that yet, but I think this calls for some better
testing of the noreply patches.

The purpose of this email is mostly to make sure you and anyone using
trunk is aware of this. If you happen to have any useful insight into
this problem with this little information I'd love to hear it though.

Cheers,
hachi