test memcached service

Gavin M. Roy gmr at myyearbook.com
Wed Jan 9 15:31:19 UTC 2008

I think what people are saying is that you're not being specific or
exact enough in what your problem is.  You're running memcached 1.2.2
right? What php pecl memcache extension version, what's the specific
error?  Is a set being called but not setting the value?  Is the set
returning true? false?  Is the data not what you're expecting?  Are
you sure you're not colliding with other sets of the same key?