Cross-Client Object Storage Issues

Mark Magpayo mmagpayo at purevideo.com
Fri Jan 25 20:59:23 UTC 2008

Hello,

I tried browsing the archives and didn't find anything on this.  I have
memcached 1.2.2 running on a pool of servers.  Our webservers are
storing/retrieving objects using PHP.  I am currently building a backend
process in Java on some other servers that need to hit memcache and
expire some of those keys that have been stored.  I am using version 2.0
of the Java client and version 1.92 of the PHP client.

For some reason any keys that I store with PHP, I cannot retrieve in
Java, and vice versa.  I've tried turning sanitizeKeys off in the Java
client and still no luck.

Any ideas on how I can get this to work?

Mark Magpayo
PureVideo Networks, Inc
841 Apollo St, Suite 310
El Segundo, CA 90245