memcached and session

Joseph Engo dev.toaster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:41:40 UTC 2008

If you don't want to use a .domain.com cookie then I recommend using 1
time tokens to pass the information.  You could use a database,
filesystem or memcache to store the real sessionid.

There is a common problem in PHP applications accepting and trusting
the sessionid that the client specifies.   With some clever XSS, this
could lead to session take overs using predetermined sessionids.