assert 'it->next != it' failed

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Fri Jun 6 17:07:42 UTC 2008

Do you have a 64-bit machine available to test on? What were your
memcached startup errors?

We've seen reports of memory corruption on 32-bit hosts that cause
seemingly random errors like your last two posts. I'm not at all sure of
what's going on, unless folks are setting their memory limits too high
for the machine.

-Dormando