Memcached stats issue

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Mon Jun 23 04:09:50 UTC 2008

Memcached will pre-allocate a 1 megabyte slab per slab class that's
created. so if you set your maxbytes to, uh, a megabyte, it'll go over
that amount. There's a compile flag to disable this feature, but you'll
get out of memory errors when setting into any slab class past the first
one you use, if your limit's set at one megabyte.

-Dormando