MemcacheQ 0.0.1 is released, High performance persistent message quque.

Steve Chu stvchu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 02:09:11 UTC 2008

BerkeleyDB is only a key-value embedded database, and no
application-layer data protocol on top of it(But it provides lots of
amazing storage apis!). And also it can not be distributed except you
build your own network logic on it. Memcache protocol is very
lightweight, and now has a lot of client apis, and also fits the
key-value pattern, so Memcachedb was born.

--
Steve Chu
http://stvchu.org