java MemcachedClient.mutate method never returns

Dustin Sallings dustin at spy.net
Wed Mar 19 18:46:05 UTC 2008

On Mar 19, 2008, at 11:30, Ray Krueger wrote:

> I've attached a patch to
> http://code.google.com/p/spymemcached/issues/detail?id=4

	Is it really valuable to have per-method overrides of these timeouts?

	I ask because we've added a couple of variations on some of these
methods now and java doesn't have a way to control that growth short
of adding an Options object of some sort.  As it is, every slight
variation multiplies the number of methods.

	If it would be sufficient to set a global option, that would be far
preferable.

	[pasted that into the bug]

> I'm clueless about git and did a very CVS style patch using "git diff
>>
> diff.txt", hopefully that's good enough.
> If not please let me know :)

	Sure, it's a fine way to do it.  If you have a github account, you
can just click on the fork button, do normal code stuff, and then
click on the ``pull request'' button.  Otherwise, you could just put
your tree on the internet somewhere and tell me to go get it.

	Or you can just send a patch.  :)

--
Dustin Sallings