Id memd respawning too fast

Donna.Johnson at mutualofomaha.com Donna.Johnson at mutualofomaha.com
Fri May 16 18:52:52 UTC 2008

What is the best way of running this?  If it remains in init should it be
started with different parms? Would it be better to start it via a script
in the default runlevel?

             "Dustin Sallings"
             <dustin at spy.net>
             memcached-bounces         Donna.Johnson at mutualofomaha.com
             @lists.danga.com                                           cc
                                       memcached at lists.danga.com
                                                                   Subject
             05/16/2008 01:42          Re: Id memd respawning too fast
             PM

             Running it out of init isn't a bad idea, but you can't mix
that with -
d and expect good results.

--
Dustin Sallings

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are solely for the use of the addressee.  It may contain material that is legally privileged, proprietary or subject to copyright belonging to Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company and its affiliates, and it may be subject to protection under federal or state law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use of this material is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail and delete the material from your system.  Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company may archive e-mails, which may be accessed by authorized persons and may be produced to other parties, including public authorities, in compliance with applicable laws.