Can't get data with Cached::Memcached ?

Tomash Brechko tomash.brechko at gmail.com
Thu May 29 13:33:56 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 06:17:15 -0700, wes wrote:
> > B. a client with running a simple perl script (centos 4/ perl 5.8.5 /
> > cached::memcached 1.2.4 installed)

> > my $attack_times = $memd->get($memd_key);
> >
> > print Dumper $attack_times;

> > 2) running perl script on B, get no result (not showing any error)

How the value was set?  Since you use Data::Dumper, my guess it's not
a plain scalar.  Then I would suspect serialization problem: Perl
5.8.5 might be incompatible with the Perl version you serialized your
data with.  When de-serialization fails, no error is reported, which
is correct.

--
   Tomash Brechko