Memcached UDFs for MySQL version 0.5 Released - expiration flag now available!

Patrick Galbraith patg at grazr.com
Fri May 30 13:48:58 UTC 2008

Hi all!

I'm pleased to announce the release of Memcached UDFs for MySQL. This
release contains the ability to now pass expiration values. For
instance, you can:

select memc_set('keyabc', 'somevalue')

or

select memc_set('keyabc', 'I die in 10 seconds', 10);

The functions that now have this ability are:

memc_set()
memc_set_by_key()
memc_append()
memc_append_by_key()
memc_prepend()
memc_prepend_by_key()
memc_add()
memc_add_by_key()
memc_replace()
memc_replace_by_key()

You can download the latest archive from
http://patg.net/downloads/memcached_functions_mysql-0.5.tar.gz

Also, mercurial repository at
http://hg.tangent.org/memcached_functions_mysql/

Please enjoy using these functions. I enjoy developing them! Thank you
for using them.

--
Patrick Galbraith, Senior Programmer
Grazr - Easy feed grazing and sharing

Satyam Eva Jayate - Truth Alone Triumphs
Mundaka Upanishad