license?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Mon Dec 20 11:30:02 PST 2004

The client (MogileFS.pm) is already GPL/Artistic (same terms as Perl
itself).

As for the server, I'd like to make it BSD, but I think it uses enough
Perl stuff and libraries (the MySQL client libraries?) that the best we
can probably do is GPL/Artistic as well.

If you're a license master, could you look around mogilefsd and its
dependencies and let us know what you can deduce?

- Brad