Using mogile in lj clone

About My Life webmaster at aboutmylife.net
Thu Nov 18 19:37:35 PST 2004

I'm interested in using the mogilefs on my site. I wanted to try one storage
daemon and get it running before I throw a bunch more in the loop.

I created the database, and got the daemons installed. I remember going
through the code and finding something that pointed to the domains and
classes of each type. Like captchas and userpics.

I have no idea where it is now. I suppose I can search through the file, but
I saw your post about mogile, and how you wanted to know if anyone else
wanted to get into it. Well here I am :-)

Thanks in advanced.

Andrew