PHP Client

Timo Ewalds timo at tzc.com
Sat Oct 9 02:17:31 PDT 2004

Hello,

I code and run www.nexopia.com . I've got 7 servers right now, and need
a better way to keep track of all the uploaded pictures (almost a
million of them now). This looks to be a very cool program that would
serve the purpose perfectly, but I can't seem to find any way to use it
from php. Is there a php API for it yet?

I read your oscon pdf that was posted on slashdot, and found it to be
very informative and helpful. I am slowly getting to use memcached, and
am a bit curious as to how perlbal works. Right now I'm just using dns
forwarding, but would prefer to use LVS, a reverse proxy (plb looks
good), or something else that allows all servers to respond to one
hostname. What does perlbal do differently than those two?

Timo