questions

marcel evenson marcelevenson at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 05:48:33 PDT 2005

Now that I have this all up and running I have a few more questions.

1. In the perl and php client API I don't see a method for grabbing the
filesize for the key? Am I missing something? Doesn't the filesize have to
be sent with the header info (Content-Length:) I'm using X-REPROXY..

2. Are there gracefull startup and shutdown scripts for mogilefsd, mogstored
, and perlbal (I know you can telnet to perlbal and issue commands) ?

3. Does perlbal do any type of request logging?

Also just a note that the current cvs version of perlbal won't complile for
me on debian sarge.

# make
make: Warning: File `Makefile.PL' has modification time 1.2e+04 s in the
future
Makefile out-of-date with respect to Makefile.PL
Cleaning current config before rebuilding Makefile...
make -f Makefile.old clean > /dev/null 2>&1 || /bin/sh -c true
/usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for Perlbal