java client;now is ok.

wuhao at bokee.net wuhao at bokee.net
Fri Mar 24 09:58:18 UTC 2006

now is ok.
I user Socket, direct connect.
yesterday i use  jakarta-commons-net  lib.

I'm a developer  at  www.bokee.net .

I want to  use  mogilefs  as  file storge  system .

But our system developed  by  java, so I want have a  java client.

public void test03() throws Exception{
		String domain = "test";
		String fileclass = "my01";
		String filekey = "wuhao09";

	        Socket echoSocket = null;
	        PrintWriter out = null;
	        BufferedReader in = null;

	        try {
	            echoSocket = new Socket("192.168.0.122", 6001);
	            out = new PrintWriter(echoSocket.getOutputStream(), true);
	            in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(
	                                        echoSocket.getInputStream()));
	        } catch (UnknownHostException e) {
	            System.err.println("Don't know about host: taranis.");
	            System.exit(1);
	        } catch (IOException e) {
	            System.err.println("Couldn't get I/O for "
	                               + "the connection to: taranis.");
	            System.exit(1);
	        }

		BufferedReader stdIn = new BufferedReader(
	                                   new InputStreamReader(System.in));
		String userInput;

	  {
		    out.println( Client.getOpenCmd(filekey));
		    String str1 = in.readLine();
		    log.debug(str1);
		    Map r = Client.parse(str1);
			filePut((String) r.get("path"));

			String cmd2 = Client.getCloseCmd(filekey, r);
			log.debug(cmd2);

			out.println(cmd2);
			str1 = in.readLine();
			log.debug(str1);

			out.println(Client.getDomainsCmd());
			str1 = in.readLine();
			log.debug(str1);

			String cmd4 = Client.getPathsCmd(filekey);
			out.println(cmd4);
			log.debug(cmd4);
			str1 = in.readLine();
			log.debug(str1);