Find a probem Sys-call on debian sarge when use kernel amd64-k8

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Sun Mar 26 19:13:07 UTC 2006

I see.  It's trying to use the 64-bit syscall numbers when it should be
using 32-bit ones.

Desired        Actual       Ac#  Desired#
epoll_create:  setuid32     213  254
epoll_ctl:     llistxattr   233  255
epoll_wait:    listxattr    232	 256

Are you running with a 32-bit or 64-bit userland?  sarge implies 32-bit?
Or you running the alioth stuff?

What's this say:

$ perl -MPOSIX -MData::Dumper -e 'print Dumper(POSIX::uname())'

I don't want to change the Sys::Syscall module without understanding your
setup because the module's passed my test suite on Debian/AMD64 machines
before, so I have to figure out how yours is different.

- Brad