best SVN revision for an upgrade?

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Wed Nov 29 04:50:02 UTC 2006

LiveJournal is using latest trunk (almost).  We're a revision behind now
I think (we're not using the new Reaper worker, but we have no dead disks
right now to reclaim.... it's also not incredibly tested, but the old one
that didn't get ported from 1.x to 2.x didn't work at all, unless compat
mode was on, which it is by default...)

But generally trunk is stable.  We try to never commit half-done or
experimental stuff there.