mogile2.0 still doesn't like big file ?

komtanoo.pinpimai at livetext.com komtanoo.pinpimai at livetext.com
Wed Oct 4 14:02:07 UTC 2006

Great thanks, I forgot to mention that I needed to modify Danga::Socket
(from CPAN), to limit reading from 5M to 8k, otherwise mogstored will
crash with "Out of Memory" runtime error.

    # max 8k, or perl quits(!!)
    my $req_bytes = $bytes > 8192 ? 8192 : $bytes;

I believe this issue had been addressed long time ago, but the
Danga::Socket  in CPAN is still using 5M, I wonder if it's fixed somewhere
in the SVN and the CPAN version is just outdate ?

-kem