MogileFS summit review

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Thu Sep 21 20:24:05 UTC 2006

First off, thanks to everyone who came to the MogileFS summit.... it was
incredibly helpful to me, and hopefully to you too.

Slides from the summit:

    http://danga.com/words/2006_09_mogile_summit/

They may not make much sense if you weren't there, but who knows.

BTW, last night Jonathan and I rigged up our RT queue to auto-sync the
TODO.txt file in the MogileFS svn:

    http://code.sixapart.com/svn/mogilefs/trunk/TODO.txt

The goal here is to give more visibility into our bug tracking system
(yes, we have one!), and also to keep us from accidentally adding stuff to
3 different places.  Now whenever we open up a TODO file and we see it's
only RT links, we'll remember.

We'll be adding in all the notes from the MogileFS summit into RT over the
next week.

- Brad