Boxen (was: conceptual overview?)

James Byers jbyers at jbyers.com
Tue Jan 16 01:29:44 UTC 2007

We run our storage nodes on our web heads.  This makes sense for us
because we're mostly storing small files in mogile and we
aggressively cache them upstream (memcached, 'course).  So we're not
too worried about keeping memory free for the buffer cache.  Same for
CPU, mogstored uses a tiny fraction compared to our PHP processes.

James
Wikispaces.com