Analysis of the over-replication issue

Brandon Ooi brandon at hotornot.com
Wed Jul 25 00:03:50 UTC 2007

Perhaps it's because you have the replicate workers running on more than
one mogilefsd instance? Maybe they will run into each other and
replicate more than once?

We have it set up so only one machine runs the replicate, delete workers.

I have no idea how that all works but that's how we have it set up.