Replication Craziness

Russell Garrett russ at last.fm
Tue Jun 19 17:24:44 UTC 2007

Brad Fitzpatrick wrote:
> What's your layout look like?  Number of hosts, devices, etc?  Want to
> paste here the output of various "mogadm" commands?
Mogadm check output:
http://playground.audioscrobbler.com/russ/mogadmcheck.txt (node 8 is
new, but offline until we can fix this bug). The total usage has
actually gone down a bit because I'm running a script to delete some
replicas of the over-replicated files.

Mogadm stats has recently stopped working for some reason: I just get
"Can't fetch stats".

One other thing I should probably mention is that we replaced two failed
disks while keeping the same device IDs (a couple of months ago), before
we knew this wasn't the right way to do this. And we currently have one
device dead.

Cheers,

Russ Garrett
Last.fm Ltd.