Replication Craziness

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Wed Jun 20 20:38:11 UTC 2007

Basically the stats aren't computed in constant time, many of them having
to scan a ton of rows to be calculated.  And then the client has a timeout
of how long it'll wait for the server.... I guess the fix is to increase
the client's timeout for just that one command ("get_stats" or whatever).

- Brad