Tracker crashes under heavy load

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Mon Jun 25 19:27:43 UTC 2007

Özcan,

It should be going to your syslog if you daemonized it.

Or, run it in the foreground and watch what's happening.  I imagine you're
running out of file descriptors.  1024 is a common limit.  What's your
value for:

  $ ulimit -n

Admittedly, MogileFS shouldn't crash when it runs out of file
descriptors... we should add a test for that.

- Brad