MogileFS Issues (no_devices No devices found to store file)

Brad Fitzpatrick brad at danga.com
Thu Mar 15 18:11:50 UTC 2007

Didn't we remove that in a recent version, because it was biting so many
people?  I thought we now just compared the server's Date: header (in the
HTTP response) to the Last-Modified: header, and made sure the file was
*relatively* new enough, compared to itself, not compared to the
tracker....

Or did we just talk about that?