does mogilefsd has error logging ?

Nathan Schmidt nschmidt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:39:29 UTC 2007

Also, consider using something like monit http://www.tildeslash.com/
monit/ to make sure the process will be brought back to life if it
does die -- you can configure it to send an email alert and auto
start a dead process. We use that for our production machines to make
sure we're not surprised in the morning. We've been rock-solid on svn
755 but had some of the high-cpu crashes a few weeks back on previous
versions.

Regards,
-Nathan / PBwiki