Licensing of MogileFS Mediawiki Module?

Benjamin Meynell bmeynell at Colorado.edu
Wed Oct 10 14:17:26 UTC 2007

Excuse me. This is blatantly not true as the sfMogileFSPlugin was long in development before Erik's post to this list. Erik contacted me with concerns and I asked him to cite them but he never responded. I'm happy to give credit where credit is due but it is unfounded in this case. If anyone feels otherwise please feel free to contact me directly instead of slandering my work on a public mailing list.