Mogstored Tuning

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Thu Apr 10 21:42:16 UTC 2008

You can get a little bit of an idea because a mogstored is essentially a
perlbal plugin. So the management interface works, and you can write a
little extra code to track stats if you wanted.

Otherwise a general idea should be fine, or just purely a reqs/sec with
an understanding of how many writes you're probably doing.

-Dormando