Mysql master<->master replication getting entirely messed up. What config do I need to tweak?

Tomas Doran tom at state51.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 09:07:19 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 14:17 -0700, dormando wrote:
> I'm not entirely sure I'd write it off as non production ready, you just
> have to be really, really careful about setting it up.

Just to be totally clear - the only thing that I'm writing off is NDB
cluster (not MogileFS).

A HA database configuration in which there are known conditions,
configuration options and race conditions that will make *the entire
cluster* core dump IS NOT production ready in my view.

>  With mogilefs
> just having a master<->master setup and caching paths outside of the
> tracker will let you scale past anything I've built.

This is similar to what we're doing in production - works great (about
80Tb online)..

Cheers
Tom